You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD agree to repair or replace the Product (as the case may be) which it supplied to you at its cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications during:
2. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
3. Proof of purchase (invoice or order number) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard Warranty Claims
4. PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD requires any customer requesting service under this Standard Warranty to comply with directions from PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD staff in relation to troubleshooting and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Standard Warranty Terms and Conditions.
5. Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
6. PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD. PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
7. If PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with store credit or may be refunded the price of the Product (at PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD's election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
8. The Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair facility for service if PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the Repair Facility.
Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD if PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so, in which case PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt. Where the customer is located outside Australia, PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD will only be responsible for domestic postage portion of the delivery.
In some circumstances PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD will organise for our authorised courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) provided that the Product is well packaged for safe transport.
9. PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD reserves the right to determine which repair facility is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
10. PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD where the Product is found to be in good working order. Should customer refuse reimbursement request and fail to make arrangement to collect the item in 30 days, the item will be disposed of.
11. PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTDS reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the specifications, subject to applicable law.
12. The Standard Warranty is not transferrable.
13. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
14. To the full extent permitted by law:
PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD's aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD's option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
15. Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD Products supplied by PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD, these Standard Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
16. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
PEGS & HANGERS PTY LTD can be contacted by telephone at 1300 841 035 during standard office hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm , by email : email@example.com or by mail 2/689 Heatherton Road, Clayton South, Victoria 3169